Hi! Kathleen and Dave here. We are the artists that make-up Mary Madison Studios.
We'll start with how we got the name. Kathleen Mary and David Madison. We both grew up in the Thousand Islands and we are thrilled to announce that we will become a husband and wife team next June! That's right..We are getting married!
We put our heart and soul into every shoot that we do. We make it our mission to capture not only the planned moments like the cake cutting, walking down the aisle and the first kiss but to also capture those moments that no one else sees. We strive to create storyboard moments that last a lifetime by telling the story of your wedding day through photography. We take a candid, unobstructed approach to shooting your wedding. We love light-filled photographs and we try to reflect that throughout our portfolio.
(1) We have a house in Cape Vincent, NY.
(2) We have a crazy Australian Shephard named Lou..he's our son and he think he's human.
(3) We love to travel.
(4) We are foodies...hardcore.
(5) We prefer Friday night movies to Friday night drinks.
(6) We love shopping...really..both of us.
(7) Fall is our favorite time of year
(8) We love animals...especially dogs.
(9) When we aren't shooting Kathleen works at a water testing facility in Watertown, NY and Dave works at Wood Boat Brewery in Clayton, NY
(10) We love our families